SCAD students, alumni, faculty and staff are invited to submit artwork to the annual 'Small Works' juried exhibition, on view at Gutstein Gallery Oct. 19, 2018, through Jan. 26, 2019, with a reception on November 15, 6 – 8 p.m.
• Works in all media will be considered, and a broad range of style and area of discipline are encouraged.
• Artwork must measure 18 inches or less in all directions, including frame.
• Artwork must be for sale.
• Artist price may not exceed $600.
• Limit: eight works per artist. In the case of multiple entries, exhibitions encourages a concise body of work.
Submission deadline: Midnight,Sunday, Sept. 16, 2018.
Artists may submit work for consideration of inclusion in both ‘Small Works’ and ‘Open Studio Night.’ However, if a work is accepted into ‘Small Works’ it must remain up for the duration of the exhibition and cannot be included in ‘Open Studio Night.’
The exhibitions jury will view submissions as they are received; some artists may receive early notification of acceptance.
Submit to scadexhibitions.submittable.com
For more information, email Kimberly Santos, SCAD Art Sales Manager, at email@example.com or 912.525.4768.